Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Will this happen anytime soon?

Good news is that the plans were received at Council on the 24th March and were entered into the computer on the 25th. The customer service officer apologized and wasn't sure why this information wasn't available when I called last week. But for some reason Council aren't allowing customer's to speak directly with their Assessor, so I had to explain that I wanted clarification around the next steps and when could I anticipate receiving approval. This message will passed on. Yesterday I waited until 4pm and called back saying the CA hadn't called me yet, to be told she isn't even in the office that day and would be back tomorrow, so fingers crossed.

I also spoke to the CM at Allworth. He said because all selections have been made that construction will be commenced immediately after approval is received, well other than all the arrangements that I need to make with my mortgager. But in true Sydney style it has started to rain today so goodness knows how that will affect the building schedule.

Still cranky that the lady next doors slab was laid on Friday as we wanted to go in at the same time as her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my greenhill slideshow

It's the Brown roof in the middle