Friday, March 26, 2010

Will this house ever start being built?

Well, since last time I have received the revised plans with relocated water tank and larger bedroom windows that are almost ceiling to floor to match everywhere else in the house. But alas, no electrical layout. So merrily I contact the Kellyville office and make an appointment with the Colour Consultant and explain the lack of electrical layout. They say that they will contact the HO and have the electrical layout sent out during the week and that it is fine to come in that weekend and finalize colour selection.
But you guessed it -no electrical layout was sent out and being forgetful I failed to ring Kellyville on Friday and remind them to have a copy on hand for the weekend. Therefore, colour selection was completed without electrical layout. No major problem, the CC can have it emailed through on Monday.
Monday comes and goes, no plan. So after a quick call on Tuesday to HO to have a go at someone, it is promptly emailed through.
Also having sent back the plans with the amendments and receiving the revised plans  a call was made at about the same time as booking an appointment for colour selection, to see where the plans are at. The Mine Subsidence Council. WHAT? This didn't happen last time around as far as I was aware, but apparently it did which was why they took so long getting to Council in the first instance. But, not to stress the plans will be at Council by the end of this week.
So today is the end of this week. At about 11am I called and the Council Assessors are out of the office from 10am til 4pm doing... assessments. But what can they help me with? Are the new plans there I ask. Nothing is logged in the computer - perhaps by mistake they are on my CA's desk without being scanned in, but I have to wait until 4pm to find out. Right now, I have 5 minutes to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my greenhill slideshow

It's the Brown roof in the middle