Thursday, May 20, 2010

Colorbond Colour Visualiser


I found this useful free site to have a go at creating your external colour scheme, since our builder doesn't have that option. But because Colorbond also provides roofing you have to imagine the house roofed with a traditional profile tile in a Chocolate colour and the brick is a general dark brown colour, (you can choose other standard brick colours or a paint colour to imitate a render) but otherwise this is a pretty good idea of what is intended by the colour selection.
The other difference is that because you select a standard house from a range I went with what I felt was a simple single storey, but I do not anticipate the front garden will end up like this. I did appreciate playing around with the colour of the rendered, retained garden beds, and I feel that the dark blue colour actually looks really effective, but not a colour I would ordinarily consider. A deep plum also looked pretty good.

So go to http://www.colorbondcolours.com/home/residential/see-our-colours, and in the menu go to the Colour Visualiser, which opens up in a new tab or window, and give it a go.

6 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Nice Post..shared here with lots good information. i did enjoyed your this post and did get lots of good information from here. residential roofing  is one term on which you can share some information in your future posts..

    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

    Colorbond Roofing Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

    Remodeling Contractor Fairfax & Room Additions Fairfax VA

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really good read for me, Must admit that you are one of the best bloggers I ever saw.

    Roofing Contractors Lawrenceville & Commercial Roofing Lawrenceville

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought it was going to be some boring old post, but it really compensated for my time. I will post a link to this page on my blog. I am sure my visitors will find that very useful.

    Seal Coating Atlanta & Concrete Contractor Atlanta

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing a little research on this topic. And he actually bought me lunch because I found it for him. So I should thank you for the free lunch I got.

    Custom Kitchen Remodeling Houston & Bathroom Remodeling Houston TX

    ReplyDelete

my greenhill slideshow

It's the Brown roof in the middle