Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The day just got better, not

I went to a dance class tonight out near were I am building and so afterwards I thought "ooh, I'll go and see how the neighbours house is going". This is so I can just anticipate how quickly I can expect our house to be built compared to another builder, and can estimate how soon they will move in and have to start discussing fencing and anything else. So the neighbours house appears to be at lock-up.
Also, I drove around the block and saw a friends slab is down, so good news for him.
But then I saw the sold sign on the other neighbours. I have checked since getting home and Council doesn't have a DA in for them. However when I saw they were sold I thought what about the house at the rear in the middle, as we have three rear neighbours. Back around the block I drove and saw the deposit taken sticker. Not a happy girl.
Now because of all this delay it is most likely we will not be able have the concrete truck deliver directly to the entertainment area which will mean an extra fee for narrow access. I will have to wait and see how all this goes. But if possible and push comes to shove I will be seeking the concrete to be laid once the house is at lockup, even though I have been told Allworth never consents to early access. Absolute nuisance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my greenhill slideshow

It's the Brown roof in the middle