Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Christmas tree and ceiling lights

After salvaging the tree from my Grandmother's house, despite still being November, it was decided to put it up instead of it staying in the box and cluttering the garage, which still isn't empty.

It sits in the loungeroom in the corner where the lamp was in a previous pic.


The light fittings came from Bunnings as a DIY product because I couldn't be bothered with downlights. Maybe in future it might bug me but right now I'm happy with these. There are 2, 3, and 4 light bars around the common areas of the house. If you pick something similar, look at how the lamp and shade go together as this has a spring inside that, when the lamp is clicked in place, holds the skirt - massive pain, so I am hoping the globes don't blow out quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my greenhill slideshow

It's the Brown roof in the middle