Monday, April 5, 2010

Long weekend update

Nothing particularly newsworthy except that the neighbour on the ZLL has her slab down and I'm guessing frame will go up this week. She pulled up as I was leaving but with the dog in tow wasn't a good moment to meet her.
But when I got there, boy my surprise... The Mirvac for sale sign, which previously had a SOLD sticker on it, and which had previously fallen down due to rust in the pivots, is back up again, with NO sticker on it. Their hide!!!
So I emailed to ask that it be removed as we will commence building shortly and I don't want to have to remove their sign, and I also asked that the magnolia street planting with the crown snapped off be replaced and the crew their be asked to be more mindful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my greenhill slideshow

It's the Brown roof in the middle