Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Timeline update from CA to Commencement

Yesterday afternoon my solicitor called to say that had the report that Mirvac said we would need and have faxed it to Allworth.
This afternoon I called my CSO and yes, Allworth has received it, it is the right document and now it is with Drafting before it goes to the Engineering contractor.
OK I say, then what?
She hesitates, but finally responds. That will take a week or so, unless there are further requests, which may then clock up another 4 weeks.
Then once everything is back with the Service Department we go in for final sign-off.
It will then take up to 14 working days to get the letter of commencement from the Bank.
Thereafter Allworth have 20 days to commence building.
So we received approval on 30 March, and now it is almost a month later and we still have about a month before we break ground, then a 15 week minimum build time.
As I count it they won't start until at least 4 June and no later than 2 July, so finishing will be anywhere between 17 September to 1 October. Awesome, 1 year after we bought the land we might have a house, I just hope it's by 29 September, otherwise we will be in breach of our land contract - great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my greenhill slideshow

It's the Brown roof in the middle