Tuesday, June 22, 2010

7 days of 20 and counting

I spoke to the Customer Service Officer late last week and have to say I'm not happy about learning about things only because I ask. I rang up to get a sense of when we will be contacted to find out a start date as I have been reading other blogs were home-owners are being given last minute warning that construction will start (or in some instances no notice as in one instance where work commenced on the weekend).

Well lucky I called because now I can expect a pack in the mail about the kitchen layout and that will provide the details of who in the Construction team is allocated to the project and they will be able to answer any future questions (code for don't call me again, you are someone else's problem now). Thanks, that's awesome, has it already been sent because as before we have problems with the high school kids from down the road knocking off interesting large mail that is left poking out the box...? No, it was completed the Tuesday after the public holiday and therefore should arrive in a weeks time.

I'm not holding my breath for tomorrow. And is it just me but why does something that was "completed" not automatically make its way into the great service we have here called Australia Post, who I am sure can get it here the following day, as they normally do...!

The good thing to note is when driving around Spring Farm on the weekend, as I most often do to check out the neighbours progress and such, is the amount of tradie work going on due to the good weather. So fingers crossed I am extended that level of service when my time comes, but again I won't be holding my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my greenhill slideshow

It's the Brown roof in the middle