Thursday, June 10, 2010

Still waiting on the Commencement Letter 3

I received a phone call from Allworth yesterday asking where we are at getting the letter of commencement when usually it should have been available within a few days. Read earlier posts if you do not know the answer to this. The problem however is that a price rise is scheduled for 15 June, being next Tuesday, which will affect the price by approx $2,000. Don't you love it! They've mucked us around a number of times to date, but when things happen outside our control we get penalized.

I let the Mortgage Broker know that the letter needs to be issued this week as Monday is a public holiday and then Tuesday is the first day for the price rise. He called me last night to let me know that CBA has prioritised my file for today and that the letter should be issued by close of business. He also asked would I be able to collect the letter from the HO in Parramatta and take it to the HO of Allworth, which is also in Parramatta, as the builder's copy will probably go in the mail and will probably not be actioned until Tuesday. So I've agreed to do this and currently I am waiting for a phone call to head off, but I am guessing it might not be until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my greenhill slideshow

It's the Brown roof in the middle