Monday, June 7, 2010

Still waiting on the Commencement Letter 2

I was advised by the Mortgage Broker late last week that the JP who witnessed some documents used a middle initial in his signature, but failed to refer to the middle name in his printed name - WTF! This is apparently holding up the commencement letter from being issued. I mean seriously, refer to the other documents where he has signed and you would be able to compare the signatures and I know that somewhere along the way he did print his complete name. So word to the wise - dot you i's and cross your t's.

The dog has also been very antsy due to the continuous wet weather as she loves to have a good run around and play fetch, but her big paws churn the earth up when it is this wet. So to abate her boredom I took her for a drive out the Spring Farm and had a look at what progress has been made in the last fortnight. Our peach neighbour appears to have internal linings up and her doors are either hung or waiting to be. Two other houses have been started in the street, one either direction and both of these have been framed and windows installed. My friend's ex-husband who is building around the corner has been framed with the windows delivered but waiting to be installed. Today, despite being cold, experienced no rain, so I am guessing more work might happen later in the week, but really I am as jealous as hell and wanting to start.

Also becoming very conscious that it has been a while since we first signed off on contracts and the basis for which the FHOG was issued, so with the 12 month deadline coming closer they really need to start. I think I will call Allworth tomorrow and put them on notice of this fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my greenhill slideshow

It's the Brown roof in the middle