Tuesday, July 20, 2010

20-07-10 Outdoor Plumbing

My local spy informs me that he saw the plumbers hard at it about midday. No pictures this time as it should have been finished and the trenches filled back in. From what I have seen it involves those white pipes being connected and laid around the house to do the things they are meant for.

Frame should be on site tomorrow. I start my new job so I am hoping I'll get an early mark and can head out before dark to check. Fingers crossed that it is put up before the weekend rain sets in.

The rain set in tonight and weather.com.au predicts:

Wind Rain Humid Min Max
WED High Level  Clouds High Level Clouds. Cool. 5 km/h
S
- 48% 6 15
THU Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny. Cool. 17 km/h
SSW
- 63% 7 15
FRI Showers Late Showers Late. Mostly Cloudy. Cool. 12 km/h
SSW
2mm
(37%)
84% 7 16
SAT Showers Early Showers Early. Morning Clouds. Mild. 11 km/h
SSW
4mm
(47%)
85% 9 18
SUN Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny. Cool. 6 km/h
SW
- 47% 7 15
MON Sunny Sunny. Cool. 9 km/h
SE
- 47% 4 14
TUE Morning Clouds Morning Clouds. Cool. 8 km/h
NE
- 66% 4 15

No comments:

Post a Comment

my greenhill slideshow

It's the Brown roof in the middle