Friday, July 16, 2010

Upcoming Work and change of SS

The other revelation I got out of the SS is that SS1 handles all front end preparation until the frame is delivered. SS2 handles construction and fit-out. I think he told me this so I didn't make the mistake of hassling him after next Wednesday because he also told me that the plumbing of the drains will be done on Tuesday and the frame delivered Wednesday, hence the reason the dirt needs to be gone on Monday. This is good because other than a bit of rain expected Monday it will be fine for the rest of the week. Framing should hopefully be finished by Friday in that case.

I asked him about the availability of bricks and brickie teams as well. He said I'd have to ask SS2 but that a week delay is nothing to get worried about as it is reasonable. I said I'd been talking to other people (hello to all those bloggers out there) and delays had been 3-4 weeks and not related to weather so I wouldn't call this reasonable. He said to talk to SS2 about it. That might be a call for Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my greenhill slideshow

It's the Brown roof in the middle