Friday, July 9, 2010

Formwork and Delivery of Reo + Waffle Pods

My afternoon trip was a little too late, so it was a bit dark as you can see in the pics, but I like to get out there daily at the moment to make sure the building is staying on track. That way I can speak to the SS immediately and have any delay resolved as quickly as possible. My biggest concern at the moment is that Allworth may begin to drag their feet as I have read other bloggers frustrations that progress comes to a halt due to the unavailability of a brickie team or, even worse, the bricks. So I would expect if they are aware of any forthcoming issues that might slow down the initial work to ensure the progress to the time to raise it is delayed. Call me paranoid if you wish but having gone through what I have with them to date I believe I am entitled to a little jaded. My back-up plan as I have advised other bloggers is to ask if the roof tiling can happen first.

However today's activities appear to have been the completion of the formwork, the laying of the plastic sheeting, and the delivery of the waffle pods and reinforced mesh.



T-R also took some interest in the port-a-loo. I'll be going back out on Sunday afternoon to see if anything has changed and anticipate what will happen and when on Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

my greenhill slideshow

It's the Brown roof in the middle