Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Slab Poured 13-07-10

Today the slab was poured just in time for showers to hit SW Sydney. Someone I know who is building on the same block but on Minorca Circuit went past his house today as I let him know that his roof tiles were completed yesterday, and today he let me know the slab was done. He said he is surprised how high it is but is probably as high as I anticipate as there will be 3 steps from the garage into the house.

But just in case I didn't know about the slab it would have been alright because Allworth called to let me know the invoice is in the mail and to ensure the authority to pay is submitted the the lender ASAP. My gosh, I haven't heard from them except for when I called the SS but now because they will need to be paid they are quick on the phone the same day. Mind you my friend's builder had the hide of submitting the invoice a week before his slab went down and he called to say thanks but he wouldn't be paying until they had done the work. The hide of them, seriously.

I was out with a friend for lunch today and because of the rain there was no point trying to get out to SF by dark, so tomorrow I'm going to take pics and post them later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my greenhill slideshow

It's the Brown roof in the middle