Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Frame Delivered Today

The frame was delivered today but I struggled to negotiate the public transport system from Liverpool to Parramatta as well as the new my-multi ticketing system so I didn't get home until a bit too late. So I waited to go out to SF to check what happened today until 9pm so I have pictures but not sure about the quality.

Not happy though, as the house across the road and up a few was started later and now is a steady day ahead. Their frame went up today so I am hoping that when I check it tomorrow night after TAFE my frame will be up.

Tomorrow's task is to contact SS2 to confirm next weeks activities as I am away at a work retreat Tuesday and overnight, so will not be able to check until afternoon or evening Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my greenhill slideshow

It's the Brown roof in the middle