Thursday, September 16, 2010

Kitchen installed, next payment due

I was contacted yesterday and advised that the kitchen has been installed and the next payment is due. That is fast as the last authorisation has only just made it to the CBA.

Despite the fact I go out to see progress on Thursday night's I couldn't stop myself from going there after work, and boy I am so happy with my choices. It was a bit hard to see through the dirty windows in the dark, but with my trusty little torch's face on the window the light inside was bright enough to see. Not much of the benchtop was visible because they have left thick cardboard on it to protect it until completion but the edges look pretty nice.

Wandering around the outside I could also see into the bathrooms and the vanity and sinks are in and the laundry tub is sitting in a bedroom wardrobe.

I might go back tonight hoping to see a delivery of tiles! Fingers crossed!!!

2 comments:

  1. How excited! The progress achieved in about 3 months is not bad at all!

    Concerto was one of the two houses I shortlisted but at the end I went with the other builder. However it took them 5 months to get the approvals done when it should have taken 2 months normally!

    Looks like Allworth is doing all right - can't wait to see how it's like when it's completed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Allworth has a 15 week build period for single storey's, so that is definitely a plus for them.

    ReplyDelete

my greenhill slideshow

It's the Brown roof in the middle