Saturday, September 25, 2010

Wall Tiles and Porch

Now that a friend's husband, who is an engineer, told me that builders have a 6 day working week and recommended to get inside to go out on Saturday's today was the second time and is still proving to be true.

Today the tiler was working on the wet area floors, which are the charcoal tiles in the bathroom, ensuite and laundry.

As I blogger on Thursday night the lip of the portico was done, but going out today the tiler had also finished it.


The ensuite photo show the feature tile, which is also in the shower of the main bathroom but the shower it tucked away and I couldn't get in to see it as the floor had been freshly laid. I'm happy that it is all coming together and the vanity and the floors pull out the colours in the glass feature strips.


Also as you can see the bath has been finished.


In the kitchen the splashback is finished too. It looks a little more alabaster in colour than I anticipated, but it works well with the benchtop.



Hopefully this means painting starts this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my greenhill slideshow

It's the Brown roof in the middle