Monday, September 27, 2010

Roller doors on!

Tonight's visit proved valuable as I saw that the garage doors have been installed. I chose to have the included roller doors in Dune to match the fascia and watertank. I chose these instead of the panel lift because when I drove around I saw a few of them and was happy that the newer models have a cleaner look. This also saves some space in the garage as they open by rolling in and not onto tracks in the space near the ceiling.

Not happy with Allworth customer service though as I queried about limiting tradies smoking indoors to which I was told that it is impossible to police and that as it isn't my home yet I can't make any demands about it. Also when I queried how much guttering there is, as I am planning to buy gutter-guard in the near future, I was questioned in a rather rude tone how was he (the construction manager) to know and that was the roofing contractors responsibility. I asked how was I to know this and when he replied "what do you mean?" I said since nobody has ever told me who the roofing contractor was how could I be expected to know. Rude pig of a man, and I apologise to all pigs out there who may find this comparison offensive.

4 comments:

  1. Such a nice blog for those who are concerned about security both residentially and commercially. Roller Doors can be installed on both industrial and commercial buildings. As I have got from Roller Doors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks but the blog is mainly read by people in western and south western Sydney NSW, so generally the trend is for new style panel lift doors.
    i looked at the link but i don't think anyone will order garage doors from the UK?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Security Services are now available at your door step in order to make you safe. It is time that by implementing necessary security measures you do not fall prey to unwanted crime.Know You Are Safe Roller Doors add to your safety and peace of mind,as i got.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice info shared for rolling garage doors. Agree with your point, rolling garage doors will save space.

    ReplyDelete

my greenhill slideshow

It's the Brown roof in the middle