Thursday, September 9, 2010

Walls look done

Tonight's visit shows the walls and waterproofing look done and the cornices, doorframes, and doors have been delivered. Hoping this means they go up tomorrow as the days are flying past.

Contact with SS2 earlier in the week finally. Some flawed bricks will be changed, but the external power points which are way too high will be staying as is because I didn't stipulate a height in the electrical layout. FFS - nobody told me I had to, and every other time I have seen them in other people's house, they are usually only 5 courses up from the ground, not hip height. He said they are installed at the same height as inside the house - hope not, that's ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my greenhill slideshow

It's the Brown roof in the middle