Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Garage photos

Got out of a meeting on time and made it back home whilst the sun was still up so I kept going as I am so in love with getting photos. My new Nokia E72 has a 5mp camera and a 4gb memory and since it is my first mobile of this capability I having fun with it.

The panel above the doors is going to be painted to match the scheme. I'm kind of getting used to the wood look but not a fan of the tone as a permanent feature so I guess I'll just have to wait and see how it turns out.


I know it isn't a picture of the house but it is evidence that the remote controlled door device was also installed.


The rubbish pile is also growing. Another house has been tiling because there are tiles that don't belong, heaps of leftover aluminium strips that are often seen in showers and other various items plus a whole heap of unused concrete.

Both the front and back door thresholds were tiled this morning I think because both of them had a note in place saying "KEEP OFF WET TILES GO AROUND".

No comments:

Post a Comment

my greenhill slideshow

It's the Brown roof in the middle