Friday, August 27, 2010

8 weeks to go!

Two days late, but it's only two months to go! (That's with me ignoring the one week extension I reckon they will not need)

I went out last night and think it was just the front and the outside wall of the garage left half done to go. The eaves have also started. Going out this weekend so I hope to post pictures showing this later.

Funny thing is all this time I've been coming and going and now they have locked the gate. What they don't know is I have my ways... if they still exist that is, haha! Mostly the unlocked gates makes me cranky because of people dumping rubbish, and in fact I don't know why other sites have one of those special bins but mine doesn't so there is just this growing pile in the front yard.

Got a water bill this week too, but the hide of them - when I went there last night a hose was running. So will raise this with the ever silent SS2 when I can corner him.

8 weeks to go! YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

my greenhill slideshow

It's the Brown roof in the middle