Sunday, August 8, 2010

Roof not yet complete

The roof is looking good, but not yet finished. The corner capping is not quite there...


and there is also the side of the lounge room, but I am hoping this will be finished Monday.


The other cute picture I caught was of my Mum and T-R. Normally T-R is with me and does this at every occasion she can, even at retaining walls, fences or anything that is raised and she considers might have something of interest behind. So when Mum had her I had her look through this window at another site and lo and behold T-R was in form. Such a nosey parker.

Also turns out one of the back neighbours has to little dogs that started barking when we went to the rear end of my build. T-R went silly trying to find a gap in the lapped and capped fence to peer through, but didn't respond vocally so I am thinking that looks good for when we move in and they will all settle into being neighbours quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my greenhill slideshow

It's the Brown roof in the middle