Monday, October 4, 2010

Alternative floors

If the flooring issue can't be resolved this week, Lockwood has said they will do their best to do a good deal as my budget will now blow out because this is unexpected. I've had a look over the long weekend at what I would be happy with and have come across the Allure range of vinyl floor coverings at Harvey Norman. The reason I would opt for this is the laying of tiles takes about 2-3 days and once the keys are handed over I'm looking to move in straight away. So if it comes to it I'll talk to Lockwood and see what their options are for this type of floor covering.

Also would like to mention I met up with another blogger yesterday at the build, who is building the same design. Nice to meet you both and I hope your build is less cumbersome compared to mine. I'm glad that sharing my experience helps others, and am happy to answer anyone's questions where I can.

2 comments:

  1. It was nice to meet you to on Sunday and excited to see your house so near to completion and can't wait for ours to begin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you too. I'm looking forward to watching your blog.

    ReplyDelete

my greenhill slideshow

It's the Brown roof in the middle