Thursday, October 21, 2010

HANDOVER - you won't believe it

Like clockwork, handover has unexpectedly happened on D-day, 15 weeks to the dot.

I received a call from the SS who said he could be there in half an hour to give me the keys and remotes. But as I work in Parramatta I asked if my Mum could go instead as I know she can get there. Not a problem.

My Mum calls me back and says "you won't believe it!" and lo and behold SS is two streets away building a knockdown new home. So he arranges to go to my Mum when he is finished and within 5 minutes there he is on the front porch!

So frantically I have signed up for house and contents insurance through CommInsure online and am waiting to find out when Lockwood's can start the tiles and carpet.

I'M SO EXCITED, AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT.

I'M ABOUT TO LOSE CONTROL AND I THINK I LIKE IT!!!

1 comment:

  1. Woohooo!!!
    Congrats mate! Great stuff
    Our land also got registered today so busy with settling and hoping The ponds will pass our plans now..

    ReplyDelete

my greenhill slideshow

It's the Brown roof in the middle